Red White and Blue picnic basket idea - The Style Sisters

Red White and Blue picnic basket idea

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, June 01, 2017

I decided to put together this fun Red white and blue Picnic basket to hold all my eating utensils!
Wouldn't this make a fun gift for a new bride! 
Tablecloth, dishes, napkins and napkin rings, silverware, plates and basket! 
Cute Cute!
Don't you just love the cute little jean pocket silverware holders!
 I made them myself. When the sun starts setting and everyone is hungry you can be set with your basket of 4th of July goodies. 
With very little effort your 4th of July meal will come together in a snap
My cute friend Carrie found these adorable white plates at Wal-Mart
in the clearance aisle.
I just love them! The silverware is from Pottery Barn A few years ago!

The basket is from Ikea


Here is a centerpiece idea for your 4th of July Table. I took a white footed bowl and turned it upside down and layered white dinner plates and white salad plates on top. Gathered my napkins and napkin rings and placed them on top of the plates. Sprinkled a few gold sparkly stars around and voila! Instant centerpiece.
Once again I am showing my favorite root beer bottles ringed with some of my napkin rings and a cute silver metal watering can with American Flags stuck right in the middle.
I am participating in 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0